Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why

I thought you went away, I thought I was done and gone. I thought this wouldn't happen, even if I wanted it to happen, it wouldn't.

Why did you come back into my dreams? This time more vivid than ever? And it was everything that I've wanted. You. In my hands.

It wasn't just you in my hands, it was you telling me how hard it has been for you too. It was an explanation. Something I want more than simply having you. An explanation. Even in my dream, you say "I don't know", but that it has been hard for you too. Why couldn't you give me an explanation?

I hate this. You were suppose to be finished with, done. You were suppose to be gone.

I guess a part of me will always be with you.

And I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers