Sunday, December 13, 2009

I guess I'll never understand

There are some things I don't think I can ever wrap my head around. I can't even begin to understand how I would come about understanding it if I tried. I know you never got to grow up with someone else, someone else that would teach you the things in life isnt always about you. It is rather unfortunate that you never even got a chance to not be self-centered. I suppose it's not your fault that you've grown up to be the way you are. In fact, it's probably not fair for you that you're like this. But all that aside...I don't understand how you are incapable at looking at yourself...and realizing all this bullshit that you are. I don't know about you, but I'm sure most of us look at our flaws and try, and try, and try to improve them. Whether they succeed or not, at least they've tried, right? How could you even stand to look at youself, see those flaws, screaming back at you, and just decide to tell everyone else about them but not try to change it? Honestly, what good is that doing to everyone? Oh right, nothing. There are things I suppose that bitching about is worthy, but what is so worthy about talking about yourself 90% of the time you're having a conversation with someone? Not very. And what's so great about disregarding everyone else's issues, deeming them too small of a problem compared to yours? You really think bitching about your problems, and then going around implying that everyone else's problems are incomparable to yours, is going to make them enjoy being around you? That's pretty fuckin twisted if you do think that. You don't know the first thing about being a person.

And I hate you for that. I hate that I'm stuck in this bear-trap of a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers