Monday, April 27, 2009

Mondays. I hate Mondays... and slopes.

New week. I am PMS-ing much less, well at least today, I've been much merrier...even though it's a Monday. Who likes Mondays? Not many people I know. Monday's always suck. It's the mark of a new week, a reminder that weeks are flying by -- that time is flying by. It's the first day after the wonderful weekend, the first day of school week, the first day you have to start waking up early after sleeping in on weekends. Did I mention? I hate Mondays.

That was my rant of the day. Mondays. Not much of a rant. Just a chain of thoughts on Mondays. Anywho, I have a math test tomorrow...on slopes. I hate slopes as well. No one really cares about using slopes as a rate of change, 'cause honestly, the next time there is a thunderstorm I am not going to calculate the rate of change between the lightning and the thunder in metres per second. I am never, ever going to need that in daily life.

Speaking of daily life, I think I may go take my knowledge test soon, and get my learner's. Either tomorrow or Thursday. Yep. Exciting stuff...no actually, it is really exciting. I cannot wait to get on the road. Watch out, children. I think I'm going to be raging driver, I don't know, between my sane emotions and my raging ones...there isn't a very big gap. I think those who know me know that already. Haha.

Well...I'm back to studying some math. Slopes. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers