Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting ready...already!

Grade 11 classes have officially ended! Yes! I can't believe grade 11 went by, just like that. I'll miss it. I ended this year with my favourite class, with my favourite teacher....oh, and a test. Still. It was a good year. And the last month of harsh working has definitely proven to be a good use of time. I studied like mad, and Irving has become my second home basically. It's been really good. I'm really proud of what I've accomplished and now I know just how much potential I have for next year, and I can't wait. There are so much for me to look forward to, it's great. I know school just ended...although I also have those darn exams...like fuck my life. It's okay, two more weeks. Two more weeks, and it's all fucking over!!! Four exams, and one provincial. Almost done. Almost done! I still can't believe how fast this year went by, it's like a motherfucking hurricane. It basically went like: school-halloween-christmas break-birthday-midterms-springbreak-london-WORK-classes over!...now just one last thing to tackle: Exams.

So, now I'm preparing for the future. I need to take sewing lessons...practice sewing, make a damn good garment and university applications! I feel really optimistic about this, not sure why, but I just do. I'm really excited about grade 12, cause I know I'd be taking all the classes I want to take, and I know I'm going to be really happy to be in it. Not like this year, physics and chem...worst decision of my life. Next year is going to be good. I know it. I'm going to make it good. And I'm also going to get into the school I want to get into. I will. I will. I know it.

Life is good. Even though I still miss you...alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers