Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Careless; Care less

So long since I have had to fight for love,
And even if I win, I'm gonna lose too much.

So maybe I shouldn't be so careless with what I give away,
I don't believe in being cautious.
So I surrender every ounce of my courage and every bit of my breath,
But you couldn't care less.

And I cannot forgive you for your touch,
To give me just a touch is not enough.

I can't sleep without the TV,
The silence is screaming in my head.
All I know is the way love leaves echoes inside me,
To always remind me what I had.
And what you stole.


My heart breaks a little every time I think about you. It's been 11 months. I think my heart is completely torn apart and ripped into pieces. And I don't know where all the pieces went. Fuck Chris, I still fucking miss you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers