Wednesday, March 17, 2010

There's no such thing as failure.




No, there isn't. There use to be, but not anymore. There is only success. Because success is what gets you somewhere, failure gets you no where, infact, it'll only take you down. I will succeed at this. I failed last time, but not this time. It will not get the best of me. You are my best friend, and my worst enemy. The last time I let you take me down, I let myself fail. Fail. And when I try to claw my way back out, you dragged me back down. Not now, not ever, will that happen again. I will show them that I can do it, I will show them that I'm better, that I will never fail again. Never.

You will be tempted, and you will have to choose between enjoying yourself greatly in the next 10 minutes or disliking yourself cordially for the next 2-3 days for your failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers