...I don't have any, which makes me sad :( The month of june is going to rob me broke...again. I've been dirt poor all of May, and in June, I have a gazillion birthday presents to buy for people...and been asked to go shopping as a celebration of school being over. Ugh. I really hope my students are going to keep doing piano throughout June... I need the money. And Sephora's opening on July 10th, so need to save for that! So there is 39 days till Jonas Brothers concert, so stoked!!!
Sephora Wishlist; eyes only
Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette: $36

Urban Decay Eyeshadow: $16
in Blaze, YDK, Jones, Half-Baked, Stray Dog, Flash, and Oil Slick

Urban Decay Primer Potion: $17
in Sheer Nude

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments: $19
in No. 14 Violet, and No. 18 Emerald Green

MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Eyes Collection: $35

NARS Duo Eye Shadow: $32
in Bohemian Gold (metallic taupe/iridescent copper), Cheyenne (metallic sienna/burgundy plum), Earth Angel (bronzed taupe shimmer, olive shimmer), Jolie Poupee (matte lavender/violet shimmer), Sea, Sex & Sun (shimmering moss/golden mustard), and Surbaya (brown sugar/chestnut)
Stila Convertible Eye Color: $22
in Clove, Stone and Teak

Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo: $17
in Cocoa Lilly (rich metallic chocolate bornw/glimmering lilac rose), and Full Frontal (bronzed chocolate, spiced orange)

Smashbox Single Eye Shadow: $16
in Cabernet, Flamingo, Green Room, Serpent, and Torch
in Clove, Stone and Teak

Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo: $17
in Cocoa Lilly (rich metallic chocolate bornw/glimmering lilac rose), and Full Frontal (bronzed chocolate, spiced orange)

Smashbox Single Eye Shadow: $16
in Cabernet, Flamingo, Green Room, Serpent, and Torch

CARGO Color Eyeshadow Palette: $28
in Baja (bronze sheen/light pink sheen/matte peach/shimmering beige taupe), Bermuda (shimmering pale khaki, matte chocolate brown/bronze sheen/shimmering copper), London (matte dark brown/shimmering pale gold/matte eggplant/deep olive sheen), Shanghai, (white shimmer/matte peach beige/shimmer golden pink/deep taupe shimmer), and Tahiti (pale golden green shimmer/light forest green shimmer/vibran blue shimmer/dark teal blue shimmer)
I so need to save money.



No comments:
Post a Comment