I thought it was the stupidest thing ever...at first. Obviously I became more understandable as I knew more about it. But I'm still not sure why it would just happen...so spontaneously, or so it seems. Is it out of the blue? Something bottled up deep inside? Or is it just the "in" thing to do? I realize that it isn't what it seems, it isn't as shallow as it can be portrayed. I do wondered how come it isn't allowed to be known by others? How come it has be kept a secret...even from the people you trust the most, the people you've known all your life, the people you can depend your life on. Why was it so bad, so...frowned upon if anyone knew? I hear stories of when people let other people know, and they say that their life turns upside down (not that it wasn't to start with)...I don't get it, how could letting the people you can depend your life on, make everything so much worse? It doesn't make sense.
I wish I could say that I could tell the people I trust the most, the people I would, on any day, depend my life on. I wish I could say that I don't understand, that it just happened spontaneously. I wish I could tell someone, tell anyone. But now I understand, just exactly why you can never let anyone know.

No comments:
Post a Comment