we touch, i feel a rush, we clutch, it isn't much,
but it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us.
cause you just, did the impossible, gained my trust.
don't play games it'll be dangerous if you fuck me over,
cause if i get burnt, i'm a show you what it's like to hurt.
cause i've been treated like dirt before you,
and love is 'evol', spell it backwards, i'll show you.
i've tried in his department, but i ain't had no luck with this,
it sucks but it's exactly what i thought it would be like trying to start over.
i've got a hole in my heart from some kind of emotional rollercoaster,
something i won't go on till you toy with my emotions, so it's over.
it's like an explosion everytime i hold you, wasn't joking when i told you,
you take my breathe away, you're a supernova,
and i'm a...
I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon,
and I'm aimin' right at you,
right at you.
Two-hundred fifty thousand miles on a clear night in June,
and I'm aimin' right at you.
Right at you,
right at you.
I wasn't looking when I stumbled into you, must've been fate.
But so much is at stake, what the fuck does it take, let's cut to the chase,
before the door shuts in yoru face, promise me if i cave in and break,
and leave myself open that I won't be making a mistake.
just promise me you'll think of me,
every time you look up in the sky and see a star,
cause i'm a...
I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon,
and I'm aimin' right at you,
right at you.
Two-hundred fifty thousand miles and a clear night in June,
I'm so lost with you.
Without you,
without you.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
you're a supernova and i'm a...I'm a space-bound rocketship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment