Saturday, May 15, 2010

A year from now...

...it won't be so fun to mock anymore. So whatever. I don't even have time now to be mad at you for being so fuckin' ridiculous. Because I know this time next year, everything will have caught back up to you. Everything. And your world will come crashing down like a motherfuckin' bomb. Yeah, I'm spending my Friday nights, my Saturday nights, hell my entire Sunday, busting my ass, studying. All I get is a "Seriously?" and a raised eyebrow from you. I don't need that. And I certainly don't need a text message that goes like, "so hows studying going? Still going strong, or are you 'studying' now, meaning u got distracted by something". A year from now, you're going to take those words and shove it all back up your ass. You know why I'm studying? You know why, instead of going to movies, blowing my money, I'm at a fuckin' library on a Friday night and a Saturday night? Because I don't want to end up like how you'll end up. I don't want to end up at a school where the acceptance policy is 'first come first serve'. So whatever, I'll comply with your irresponsibility now, and I'll let you say whatever you want to say about my studying time. Because I know by this time, next year, you'll understand just why I'm doing all this. And I'll stand there, and watch your life crumble into a giant piece of nothing.

p.s. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I spend all day all night, pleading, wishing and praying that you'll fail. I wish you the best of luck, I wish you can succeed, I wish you'd work hard so your life won't become miserable. I wish you the motherfuckin' best of luck. But I don't think luck is even going to help you. So whatever, failure.


you're theory on school? who am i kidding, you don't even know how to do this math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers