I feel much better now. Even smiling and joking with the family again. Bought some cosmetics today, as part of an ending-get-over-you-therapy-session. And with that, I spent roughly $37 CND, a really gorgeous Anna Sui nail polish in 103, and a Clinique lipstick with SPF 15 in RSVPink (23). I really love the Anna Sui nail polish. And I also purchased a Body Shop lipstick a couple of days ago, I forgot the color, but I don't really like the texture, it is a little bit too rough. Review next post :). So back to the main topic, yes, I feel much better about you now. It doesn't hurt anymore when I think about you, and my stomach doesn't feel like it's going drop when I am reminded of you. Not even saying your name in my head hurts me as much as I thought it would. But honestly, I don't think I've ever fallen so hard for someone. I guess seeing you for 12-14 hours a day for 5 straight days didn't really help the i'm-not-going-to-get-attached philosophy. And you and your wonderful performance didn't help either. I'm going to applaud you for playing whatever you were attempting to portray, so well. You got me believing in everything. I applaud you.
If you know me, and you're wondering just how hard and fast I fell for him...well, it's not that hard to explain. Who have I liked that I crie d about? I think out of the many boys I've like, I've ever really cried for 2. One was back in elementary school, and one was well, the one at school with the pretty hair. And how long did it take for me to cry for them? Definitely not 5 days. But I did for this one. Well, 8 days, to be exact. Eight days. Do you understand how hard I fell, smack on my face, yet?
If you know me, and you're wondering just how hard and fast I fell for him...well, it's not that hard to explain. Who have I liked that I crie d about? I think out of the many boys I've like, I've ever really cried for 2. One was back in elementary school, and one was well, the one at school with the pretty hair. And how long did it take for me to cry for them? Definitely not 5 days. But I did for this one. Well, 8 days, to be exact. Eight days. Do you understand how hard I fell, smack on my face, yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment