Been in this city for a little less than a week now. It's been quite a while since I've written here. After exams and such, I just kinda laid around the house and then in July I did dance classes for three weeks at Harbour Dance Centre. First week was with Val Ho, second week was with JP Tarlit (loved his class), and the third week was with Eric Malapad (LU-OVED his class). It was great, and tons of fun. Here are a few pictures: if I'm in green, that's Eric's class. If I'm in white, that's JP's class.


I miss dance. I miss JP and Eric's class. They were really really fun. Anywho, the day after dance, I took a flight to Hong Kong. And I will be staying here for a month. It's been good so far. My cousin has 2 dogs, and they are adorable! One of them is fucking annoying though, her name's Starfruit (well in Chinese), and likes to lick my face at 5 AM, jesus christ. Onion (in chinese), he's so cute. He lies on my lap and just sits there. I also went shopping with my aunt and cousin, and jesus christ, I love being spoiled! Here's what they bought me:
NARS single eyeshadow in Lulu
NARS duo eyeshadow in Brumes
MAC lipstick in Freckletone
Sephora face blush brush
Smashbox Photo-Op eye illuminator/primer
Zara tank top

hey, i got it from icings
ReplyDeleteand whoaa you ripped off a lot of stuff from your aunt, LOL she's probably broke now